Deep Web Technologies is a high-tech company in Santa Fe, New Mexico involved in developing complex web-based software that gathers information from Internet and subscription databases and aggregates the results. In the industry, this is called Federated Search. We have an opening for a Mid-Level Project Manager to help lead individual software implementations for a number of clients.
We are seeking a Mid-Level Project Manager with 3-5 years experience managing IT, Internet-based, or Software Development projects for customers. Candidate must have an ability to work on many small-to-medium projects at once (as opposed to one large project) and an ability to excel within a dynamic environment. We seek candidates who are smart, great communicators, friendly, technical, and detail-oriented.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a team-based environment and interfacing with clients. Additionally, to be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- Previously managed at least one custom software development project, or the implementation of a large-scale enterprise or Internet-based application.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office applications, Google Apps, and have used at least one type of project-managing software package.
- The ability to communicate with a range of personnel types, from software developers to executive management.
- Prefer candidates to have some technical experience working in Linux, HTML, XML, CSS, or other related technical skills.
- Experience working in a Library or with information retrieval services would be a nice to have.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, possess good analytical skills, have excellent attention to detail, and have very good oral and written communication skills. Enthusiasm towards learning new skills is essential, as are a positive work ethic, the ability to take the initiative, and an aptitude for participating in continuous process improvement.
Small office. Relaxed yet focused. Challenging. Creativity, hard work and initiative are rewarded. Flexible work hours within reason. Non-smoking environment. Medical and dental benefits, 401(K), paid vacation and holidays.
Competitive. Commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Email cover letter with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Identify title of desired position, salary requirements, relevant experience and availability. NO CALLS PLEASE. Principals only.
Deep Web Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.