Microsoft Applauds Deep Web Technologies’ Multilingual Efforts.
Today, our researchers are connected, web-literate and hungry for global information in their area of study. In the quest for visionary breakthroughs or competitive intel, results that are a decade old or even 2 weeks old are stale. That’s why Deep Web Technologies combines cutting edge search and translations technologies for a patent-pending multilingual search to fulfill your modern need.
Read more about our multilingual technology:
- *New* Microsoft Case Study – Multilingual, Federated Search Solution Provides Global Access to Scientific Research (Microsoft Website | PDF)
- Explorit Everywhere! Multilingual Search
- Breaking down language barriers through multilingual federated search – Available through the IOS Press. Published in the Information Services and Use Journal.
- Multilingual WorldWideScience: Accelerating Discovery through Multilingual Translations – By Walt Warnick in Helsinki, Finland
- Deep Web Implements the Multilingual Search that Google Imagines
- Multilingual WWS.org: International Collaboration Speeds Advances in E-Science – By Walt Warnick
- A Greater Need than Ever for Multilingual Federated Search – A blog post by Deep Web Technologies
- Cracking Multilingual Search – Commentary from Stephen Arnold at Beyond Search
- WorldWideScience.org Multilingual Search of Chemistry and Other Sciences ACS National Meeting – Presentation
Try a Multilingual Search Now
Global Science in 10 languages
Federal Science in Spanish
“With the launch of Multilingual WorldWideScience.org, we are opening vast reserviors of heretofore under-utilized scientific knowledge and providing equal access to science for anyone on the internet. This promotes global scientific collaboration, participation, transparency and above all, accelerates scientific discovery!”
– Walter Warnick, Ph. D., Former Director DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information